registration to telecine user group for dave colourist soho 601

Dear Rob
                    Iam writing request registration and access to the
telecine user group
as the senior colourist at 601 I feel that  my input and your output would
greatly benefit both parties.

                                                Yours
                                                                 Dave

---
worked on an interesting project lately?  Brag about it in the bragbook!
http://www.alegria.com/tig3/bragbook.html
TIG subscriber count is 908 on Mon Jan  5 07:27:02 PST 1998