Re: suggestions on 601 D-A converters?

Leitch make some decent stuff.  The Grass stuff is great if you want LOTS
of handles and tweaks.

I was on a two week production where a tray of BECK monitor DAs was in use
(they came from a rental house).  Endless  problems, most of which appeared
to be heat related.  The cards failed one after the other.  I won't use
them again unless someone can convince me that this was some sort of sample
defect.

--Bob

Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC

The Ultimate in ULTIMATTE compositing.

thanks to Kris Kolodziejski and Destiny-601 of Copenhagen
          for support of the TIG in 1998
TIG subscriber count is 912 on Fri Jan  2 14:02:30 PST 1998