[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: suggestions on 601 D-A converters?
- To: telecine group <telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: suggestions on 601 D-A converters?
- From: bob at bluescreen.com
- Date: Fri, 02 Jan 1998 22:01:59 GMT
- In-Reply-To: <34ACE98C.E06AC698 at rolandhouse.com>
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- References: <34ACE98C.E06AC698 at rolandhouse.com>
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 00:56:52 -0800
- Resent-Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 14:03:34 -0800
- Resent-From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"4xaq9D.A.OIB.7PWr0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: Rob Lingelbach <rob at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: mhon at praia.alegria.com, hyper at praia.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Leitch make some decent stuff. The Grass stuff is great if you want LOTS
of handles and tweaks.
I was on a two week production where a tray of BECK monitor DAs was in use
(they came from a rental house). Endless problems, most of which appeared
to be heat related. The cards failed one after the other. I won't use
them again unless someone can convince me that this was some sort of sample
The Ultimate in ULTIMATTE compositing.
For details, visit http://www.bluescreen.com
thanks to Kris Kolodziejski and Destiny-601 of Copenhagen
for support of the TIG in 1998
TIG subscriber count is 912 on Fri Jan 2 14:02:30 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/