Telecine

Sorry Ralph. You are quite right: the way I wrote my original message it
made it look as though Spirit could not do HDTV, which of course it can, as
it is descended from the FLH-1000. Put it down to my New Year's Day
hangover.

Dick "never afraid to admit when I am wrong: I get so much practice at it"
Hobbs

---
thanks to Kris Kolodziejski and Destiny-601 of Copenhagen
          for support of the TIG in 1998
TIG subscriber count is 911 on Fri Jan  2 10:33:03 PST 1998