suggestions on 601 D-A converters?

I know this may be off topic, but I could use some suggestions.  I am
unable to purchase the 601 D-A converters (CAV/RGB)  that I have been
using, and many new companies seem to be getting in on the game. I have
a need for both monitoring quality and full quality units. I could also
use some suggestion about monitoring quality 601-NTSC/PAL encoders. I am
currently using the Miranda. What else is out there? Thanks. Vince.

---
thanks to Kris Kolodziejski and Destiny-601 of Copenhagen
          for support of the TIG in 1998
TIG subscriber count is 911 on Fri Jan  2 05:17:02 PST 1998