Re: Re: predictable (was Amazing)

>> I can not think of anything these guys at ITK
could do to make it a better product, apart from the installation
instructions, and so I find that anyone in our industry that I talk to, I
will evangelise it to them.<<

Here at ITK we thrive on and revel in unsolicited praise, and,  as for the
manual you don't  expect expect us to bee able  to rede and rite as well,
do you ?   ; )

Seriously though, if anyone has any comments on ways to improve any aspect
of our products we will be only too pleased to hear from you.

Cheers

Dill  at  ITK

---
thanks to Kris Kolodziejski and Destiny-601 of Copenhagen
          for support of the TIG in 1998
TIG subscriber count is 913 on Mon Dec 29 06:13:12 PST 1997