Re[2]: predictable (was Amazing)

     Chris,

     You wrote:

     <<I guess what I am saying is that there is a lot of bad equipment out
     there, that poor engineers have to try and make work on a day by day
     basis. >>

     By "poor" engineers did you mean:

         a)poor as in, "poor, poor pitiful me"?, or
         b)poor as in, "that guy couldn't turn on a lamp"?

     Just wondering?

     Merry Christmas and/or Happy Chanukah to all.

     Rick Anthony

---
thanks to Kris Kolodziejski and Destiny-601 of Copenhagen
          for support of the TIG in 1998
TIG subscriber count is 910 on Tue Dec 23 20:23:38 PST 1997