RE: Amazing

Said J.Ray Mitchell Jr. Dir.of Video Engineering / CFI  22/12/97 17:12:

> I would love to see Instasync & INDAW work, but have been told [..]
> the products will not be available until March '98.[..]
> I would like to see them work, here on the west coast!

Early December Jim Mahoney, Bob Sliga / The Film & Tape Works Chicago
had us install these devices (16 bit, two track, Jaz cartridge) on a
Spirit, waiting for the March'98 (24 bit, four track, CD-ROM).
complete version; this is the version which will go west.

Merry Xmas,

--Manufacturer A   :)

---
thanks to Kris Kolodziejski and Destiny-601 of Copenhagen
          for support of the TIG in 1998
TIG subscriber count is 913 on Mon Dec 22 12:18:47 PST 1997