Re: Amazing

<< As far as how much faster and better sync is performed well you still
 need to stop any edit when your DAT or 1/4" finds lock again with Aaton.  >>

You need to see the the Aaton Instasync work with your field audio digitized
to a jaz drive by the Aaton Indaw.  Talk about amazing.  All you do is program
the digislate timecode on each slate.  Back the film up to the head of the
roll and transfer and sync in real time.  Thats amazing!!!

I am just stating an opinion.  I do not work for Aaton.  I received my Keylink
& Indaw 2 weeks ago and I am very impressed with the system.

Bob Sliga
Sr. Colorist
The Film & Tape Works Chicago

---
thanks to Neil Kempt for support of the TIG in 1998
TIG subscriber count is 909 on Sat Dec 20 08:08:55 PST 1997