Re: Early T.V.

Bruce Goldstein wondered:
>This might be off topic... but I was wondering if anyone knows where I could
>get an archive list for N.B.C. early years programming.

Try the Museum of Television and Radio (310) 786-1025 for starters.

At one time NBC NY had an archive sales outfit of sorts, but from what I
remember from my days at NBC Burbank it was not by any means a
comprehensive collection...

Karl Rueby
Pacific Media Post
Also in Beautiful Downtown Burbank

The tv business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway
where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.
                                    - Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

---
thanks to Neil Kempt for support of the TIG in 1998
TIG subscriber count is 910 on Fri Dec 19 17:58:13 PST 1997