[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
C-Reality comes into view
- To: Lee Walker <leew at cintel.co.uk>
- Subject: C-Reality comes into view
- From: Bob Festa <festa at pacbell.net>
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 19:39:16 -0800
- CC: telecine at alegria.com
- Organization: Encore Santa Monica
- References: <3497F4B0.167E at cintel.co.uk>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 19:38:33 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"4ulpEB.A.JlF.apJm0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Lee Walker wrote:
> Do not forget multiple soft edged windows, with Primary, Secondary AND
> Aperture in each.
> 2K scanning is at 6 fps.
> The colour corrector & "power" windows works in all standards.
Lets back up a second here. Lee, what programmer will have multiple soft
windows with discrete aperture?
If this is a new system that Cintel is developing with this much power in
first release, this is quite a statement. If developed by Cintel it could
quite possibly take a large market share immediately on the resolution and two
feature issues alone. Lee, perhaps you could clarify a bit more for the power
hungry artists in the group.
Bob Festa festa at pacbell.net
Director of Telecine
Encore Santa Monica 310 656 7663
thanks to Tarcis Verfaillie for support of the TIG in 1998
TIG subscriber count is 911 on Wed Dec 17 19:36:53 PST 1997
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/