Re: C-Reality comes into view

Ron Martin wrote:

> The folks from Cintel have been going to facilities this week to talk
> about the progress on C-Reality.
>
> It seems they expect to have a HDTV capable machine at NAB with delivery
> projected for 3rd quarter 1998.  The specifications thus far are
> impressive and it should give the Phillips folks a serious run for their
> money (and we are talking a ton of money here!)
>
> The machine will include 525, 625, and HDTV outputs at real time and
> data (real 2k x 1500 scanning)at somewhere around 4 - 8 fps. All this
> with internal color correction (primary and secondary)

Do not forget multiple soft edged windows, with Primary, Secondary AND
Aperture in each.

2K scanning is at 6 fps.

The colour corrector & "power" windows  works in all standards.

Lee Walker
CReality Cintel Design Engineer.
--
"What are we going to do tonight Brain ?"
"The same as every night Pinky. Try to take over the World !"

---
thanks to Tarcis Verfaillie for support of the TIG in 1998
TIG subscriber count is 908 on Wed Dec 17 00:12:06 PST 1997