Re: Unidentified subject!

At 6:09 AM -0800 12/15/97, S. T. Nottingham III wrote:

>insouciance (n-ss-ens, Ns-syNs) noun
>Blithe lack of concern; nonchalance.

>Somewhat backhanded?

Nope...it's been my observation that Bob is adept enough in the session (at
least on the two ocassions when I worked with him) to maintain this
apparent air of *insouciance* while in reality juggling many different
parameters, not the least of which are the client's requirements.

That's why I've characterized his sessions on many occasions as "poetry in
motion" !

John Abt of AJA Video in Grass Valley supports the TIG in 1997-8
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Tue Dec 16 17:10:53 PST 1997