Re: Evertz Keycode Help

>Bob Lancaster
>
>....occasionally the A-B-C-D part of the key-kode window on the tape would
>disappear.  The feet and frame count would remain in tact and correct,
If I remember correctly, I beiveve that I saw something similar a few years
back when the frame pulse from the Rank had been terminated on the 4025.
Leaving it unterminated solved the problem. I recall that the termination
was causing the frame pulse to ride on the "hairy edge" of being a
consistently valid detectable level.

Craig Nichols
Director of Telecine Engineering
Todd-AO Video Services

---
John Abt of AJA Video in Grass Valley supports the TIG in 1997-8
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Tue Dec 16 08:24:55 PST 1997