Re: HDTV

but for the moment at least a decoder has to be
> in the line somewhere - be it in the set, the VCR or wherever. I don't
> know of anyplace yet which is planning terrestrial component
> transmission.
> Mal (O.K., I'm getting annoying) Todd

Am I missing something? I believe that all DTV (SDTV/HDTV) broadcast as
defined by the FCC/Grand Alliance/et al is terrestrial component
transmission, Not to mention the fact that DBS is already bringing
component signals into the home. Cable soon to follow. The days of
composite in the home are nearing their end. Whopee!! Vince.

---
John Abt of AJA Video in Grass Valley supports the TIG in 1997-8
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Tue Dec 16 06:20:06 PST 1997