Re: SCAN'Dal pricing

Dave Corbitt wrote-->>
>> We just installed SCAN'Dal on both our URSAs Saturday...deletia

Bob Festa wrote back-->>
>Weve got clients lined up to pay $250.00 hr additional to the room rate for
>Clearview....deletia

Bob,

You bring up a very good point that I never even considered in my naivety.
Can we get some feedback from the rest of the tig members?  Do you charge
extra for using Clearview or SCAN'dAL to reduce/eliminate aliasing?

Also, how has Clearview or SCAN'dAL affected CRT life?

Dave Corbitt

 -----------------------------------
* Dave Corbitt <dc at mte.com>	    *
* Director of Telecine Engineering  *
* Manhattan Transfer / Edit, Inc.   *
* 545 Fifth Ave			    *
* New York, NY 10017		    *
* vox (212) 687-4000		    *
* fax (212) 687-8023		    *

---
John Abt of AJA Video in Grass Valley supports the TIG in 1997-8
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Tue Dec 16 05:30:32 PST 1997