re: HDTV

Mike Orton wrote:
> I wasn't implying that home sets would work at 60 composite, ....but many
> home sets are provided with RGB/S-VHS inputs, and at this point, they might
> easily work.
That may well be true, but for the moment at least a decoder has to be
in the line somewhere - be it in the set, the VCR or wherever. I don't
know of anyplace yet which is planning terrestrial component
transmission.
Mal (O.K., I'm getting annoying) Todd

---
John Abt of AJA Video in Grass Valley supports the TIG in 1997-8
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Tue Dec 16 04:06:11 PST 1997