re: PC vs Mac

Jim Lindelien wrote:
> Yes, it is a curtural thing in part. I did not mean to imply fault on
> the part of broadcasters in my comment.  If the medium is paid for
> by commercial activity, (snip)
Ahh... So we are happy to have our sporting activities played at
unseasonal times of the year, and strange times of the day (or night) in
order to fit in with the network requirements for advertising, news etc?
I DON'T THINK SO.
(Sorry, Rob, I know this is nothing to do with the PC v Mac debate, but
I was just trying to keep the thread intact)
Mal

---
John Abt of AJA Video in Grass Valley supports the TIG in 1997-8
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Tue Dec 16 03:56:38 PST 1997