Re:Sanlab film cleaner

Hello Bill,

I have been remiss in not sending this earlier.  As per Rod's request we
will crate and ship the protype to Canada.

As I explained to you, although I had budgeted to buy a film cleaner, I
have to go through a fixed asset request procedure, which I have now
initiated.

My plan is to have a P.O. to you by the new year and expedite payment on
delivery of the new film cleaner.

I think this is an excellent product for our application and when our
system is finally installed I will be happy to have you use us as a demo
site (not too often, and with some notice!).

Best regards,

John

---
John Abt of AJA Video in Grass Valley supports the TIG in 1997-8
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Mon Dec 15 21:53:13 PST 1997