SCAN'Dal pricing

Dave Corbitt wrote:

> A note on controlling Aliasing.
>
> We just installed SCAN'Dal on both our URSAs Saturday...deletia
> aliasing.  Colorist is very happy and so is the client.

Gee Dave...what do you charge a client in New York for anti aliasing removal?
Weve got clients lined up to pay $250.00 hr additional to the room rate for
Clearview. Is this the part that makes the colorist happy???  ;^)

--Bob
Bob Festa              festa at pacbell.net
Director of Telecine
Encore Santa Monica        310 656 7663

---
John Abt of AJA Video in Grass Valley supports the TIG in 1997-8
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Mon Dec 15 21:37:52 PST 1997

Follow-Ups: References: