Re: Kodak telecine shading filters

At 10:23 AM 12/14/97 -0800, David Keleshian wrote:
>Hey Folks
> Has anyone had any experence with the Kodak shading filters.

Complete Post in Hollywood installed the filters on 2 MKIIIs, 3 URSAs and a
Gold. Results were most appreciated on the MKIIIs- doing manual shading got
much easier and faster.

The Auto align machines are harder to figgure but I am a believer in the
technology and have some faith that we are better off fo having them.

But we haven't received the Sprocket Digital density step frames that is
currently being advertised. How about it, Uncle Bill?

David Tosh <dlt at earthlink.net>
Engineer, Complete Post Hollywood

---
John Abt of AJA Video in Grass Valley supports the TIG in 1997-8
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Mon Dec 15 14:44:57 PST 1997