[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Philips Spirit for fully digital film post
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: Philips Spirit for fully digital film post
- From: Lee Walker <leew at cintel.co.uk>
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 21:53:00 +0000
- Organization: Cintel International Ltd.
- References: <199712142123.VAA31753 at sand.global.net.uk>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 06:15:14 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"dB7mFD.A.4cE.BtTl0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Sender: Leew <leew at cintel.co.uk>
JC Soret wrote:
> Hi, just a few more thoughts, one of the difficulties is to anticipate
> secondary grading, doing the job in two times on different systems is a bit
> tricky, try this: grade with primaries only, then with secondaries only,
> with clients of course, I bet it doesn't take five minutes before you wish
> you could access the primaries. This leads to the concept of virtual
> telecine I have heard about:
The CReality will do Primaries and Secondaries in 2K, Std Def, and High
in real time.
Take a look at NAB 98.
(Cintel Design Engineer)
"What are we going to do tonight Brain ?"
"The same as every night Pinky. Try to take over the World !"
brag about your recent project in the bragbook:
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Mon Dec 15 06:14:20 PST 1997
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/