Re: Philips Spirit for fully digital film post

JC Soret wrote:

>         Hi, just a few more thoughts, one of the difficulties is to anticipate
> secondary grading, doing the job in two times on different systems is a bit
> tricky, try this: grade with primaries only, then with secondaries only,
> with clients of course, I bet it doesn't take five minutes before you wish
> you could access the primaries. This leads to the concept of virtual
> telecine I have heard about:

<snip>

The CReality will do Primaries and Secondaries in 2K, Std Def, and High
Def
in real time.
Take a look at NAB 98.

Lee Walker
(Cintel Design Engineer)
--
"What are we going to do tonight Brain ?"
"The same as every night Pinky. Try to take over the World !"

---
brag about your recent project in the bragbook:
	http://www.alegria.com/tig3/bragbook.html
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Mon Dec 15 06:14:20 PST 1997