re:Kodak telecine shading filter

Hello all,
                we had the filter installed about 3 weeks ago and it's
eliminated any shading error we had thus any need for manual shading and
therefore cutting down line-up time. No more skies with cyan or magenta
shifts across them!
The only downside seems to be that i'm pushing my PEC's to 62% up from
52%ish, and so all my old lists are a bit shagged. But there's no
noticeable increase in noise.

Ace

---
brag about your recent project in the bragbook:
	http://www.alegria.com/tig3/bragbook.html
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Mon Dec 15 02:08:05 PST 1997