CES Show

To All:

The most important show for all of us next to NAB is early next month.
This is the CES (Consumer Electronics Show).  It runs Jan. 8-11, 1998 in
Las Vegas.

With the promise of HD Broadcasting late in 1998 I am sure there will be
HDTV products and demonstations on view.  Even the computer community
has come around to some support of interlace--At least Intel has.

Free registration is available at WWW.CESweb.org.   For free
registration it must be in by Dec. 19, 1997.  Hotel reservations can
also be made at the site.  Many of this group attend every year and if
you can't attend I am sure the convention will prompt more than a few
postings.

See you there.....Regards, Bill

Bill Hogan    bhogan at sprocketdig.com	v.818-566-7700
Sprocket Digital	Burbank,CA		f.818-566-4477

---
brag about your recent project in the bragbook:
	http://www.alegria.com/tig3/bragbook.html
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Mon Dec 15 00:48:28 PST 1997