RE: Archives

 I took a look and the archive update engine, of my design,
stopped dead with Martin Greenwood's message force-dated to December
2000.  You might say this means I'm not year-2000-ready.. but in fact
the update engine accepted Martin's message but choked on the
huge jump *back* in time by the very next message.

Oh what a tangled Web we weave
When first we practice to deceive . . .
                     (who said that ????)
  Dominic Case
  Atlab Australia

---
brag about your recent project in the bragbook:
	http://www.alegria.com/tig3/bragbook.html
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Sun Dec 14 16:32:51 PST 1997