TIG Re:2000

Mike Orton wrote
 <<<It is somewhat disquieting to realize that one's native religion,
inculcated from an early age, is nothing more than an aberration of a much
older and more historically accurate (relatively speaking) Jewish faith.>>>

Disquieting, I think not. Aberration or completion of, is a discussion best held outside of this forum. In order to keep order I would hope you see the wisdom
of not spreading the truth laced with the ever deadly unsubstantiated theories that can only create dissension.
		Brad Eastty

PS Mr. Orton if you would like to discuss any of these issues feel free to e-mail me privately.

---
** brag about your recent project in the bragbook:
	http://www.alegria.com/tig3/bragbook.html
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Tue Dec  9 21:34:00 PST 1997