Serial Port Communication

Does anyone have familiarity with serial communication port protocol for
the Sony BVX-D10 Color Corrector (with a BVR-D11)?

We are writing some software (in 4D for a MAC) for controling various
equipment, including SONY VCR's (which we are not having a problem
with). The BVX-D10 however, seems to use a bit different protocol.

Thanks,

Robert Faber

---
** brag about your recent project in the bragbook:
	http://www.alegria.com/tig3/bragbook.html
TIG subscriber count is 904 on Tue Dec  9 11:38:52 PST 1997
complte TIG details on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/