Re: Tensor lamps

     Dave, thumbing through Techni-Tool catalog 60, on page 243 they have a
     lamp like you are talking about. Only thing is it's $92.00

Subject: Tensor lamps
Author:  dc (Dave Corbitt) {NAME:Dave Corbitt|EMS:INTERNET-OLD|MBX:dc at mte.com}
at MCIMAIL
Date:    12/8/97 11:22 AM

Put on your way-back hats.  Years ago we used to have small Tensor lamps
with a big magnet on the base that came in real handy as a work light that
could be stuck on to any ferrous metal object.  I have contacted Tensor and
they never heard of such a lamp.  Does anyone recall such a lamp and,
better yet, does anyone know where to get new ones?
Thanks

* Dave Corbitt <dc at mte.com>	    *
* Director of Telecine Engineering  *
* Manhattan Transfer / Edit, Inc.   *