Re: Windows vs. Mac again

On Dec 9, 11:19, "Rich Torpey" wrote:
} Subject: Re: Windows vs. Mac again

> And, if it wasn't for Xerox PARC Steve Jobs wouldn't have had a model
> for the Mac <gdr!>

perhaps 'model' was too kind in my previous :]

See 'http://www0.vcnet.com/bms//catalog.html' for a complete list of
the companies and software Microsoft has purchased, which it then
represents as Microsoft products.  The pattern continues with
Microsoft's attempt to subvert Java..  I understand there's a team of
developers in Redmond secretly rewriting part of Windows98 in
"Microsoft" Java.

--Rob Lingelbach
Senior Colorist, Pacific Ocean Post
TIG Administrator

rob at info.com            |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at cloister.org                KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Tarcis Verfaillie for support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Tue Dec  9 10:28:31 PST 1997