Re: 2000

I did a quick check of the filetime and systemtime structures in the
Win32 API (95, NT)
and found that filetime will quit sometime in 60,095AD and systemtime on
Dec 31 65,535AD. Somehow I don't think I will have to deal with it when
it becomes a
problem : )

--
Bob Mansfield                       "Facts do not cease to exist
Freelance Engineer                   because they are ignored"

---
Thanks to Tarcis Verfaillie for support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Mon Dec  8 22:25:54 PST 1997