Re: Tensor lamps

On Mon, 8 Dec 1997 11:22:18 -0500, you wrote:
>Put on your way-back hats.  Years ago we used to have small Tensor lamps
>with a big magnet on the base that came in real handy as a work light that
>could be stuck on to any ferrous metal object.  I have contacted Tensor and
>they never heard of such a lamp.  Does anyone recall such a lamp and,
>better yet, does anyone know where to get new ones?
>Thanks

Don't remember those, but I've got one of those "car mechanic" lights with
the long AC cord and the bulb in a cage, and it has a strong magnet in the
base.

The head of the thing that contains the bulb swivels and also has a hook
for hanging it up.  Quite handy.  Bought it at one of those "Home Depot"
type of places.  Available in dayglo orange and dayglo orange.

--Bob

Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC

The Ultimate in ULTIMATTE compositing.

Thanks to Bruce Goldstein for support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Mon Dec  8 11:55:51 PST 1997