[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "TiG" <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: 2000
- From: jp beauviala <aaton.jp at alpes-net.fr>
- Date: Mon, 8 Dec 97 19:45:35 -0000
- Resent-Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 10:46:43 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"uMo2J.A.n-D.oBEj0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Said Bill Topazio 6/12/97 1:24 :
>To the mostly-silent manufacturers...
>Do any of your products need any attention regarding the now
>infamous "Year 2000" problem? For example, license servers
>and password verification files that use date codes.
>DaVinci? TLC? AATON? Others?
Zero problem for 2000.
The Aaton Keylink passwords being referenced to the foundation of Roma,
they will not surrend themselves Jan 1st OO since this day will
only be a Dec 2749 to Jan 2750 passage.
Don't expect a free year license...
--jp (MacIntosh user since 2726)
PS: Question: the Nazarean being born Dec 24th,
why is Jan 1st our AD calendar reference?
Is this timing shift due to some sort of NTSC drop frame?
Thanks to Bruce Goldstein for support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Mon Dec 8 10:45:55 PST 1997
visit the TIG website at http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html
mailinglist digest available.... unsubscribe via a message to
'telecine-request at alegria.com' with Subject: unsubscribe
- Re: 2000
- From: Mike Orton <orton at earthlink.net>