Tensor lamps

Put on your way-back hats.  Years ago we used to have small Tensor lamps
with a big magnet on the base that came in real handy as a work light that
could be stuck on to any ferrous metal object.  I have contacted Tensor and
they never heard of such a lamp.  Does anyone recall such a lamp and,
better yet, does anyone know where to get new ones?
Thanks

* Dave Corbitt <dc at mte.com>	    *
* Director of Telecine Engineering  *
* Manhattan Transfer / Edit, Inc.   *