Windoze 2000 = Mac 91

At 3:01 AM -0500 12/8/97, Dick Hobbs wrote:
<Mac>...computer running an operating system sufficiently well
>conceived..<but> the world prefers the dull and unimaginative second-best
>solution to
>the bold and new..

Alas, Dick, you may be right, but as Mark Twain famously remarked, news of
such a death may be rather exaggerated.
And as Mike Orton infamously remarked:

"Dont try and take my Mac away, and nobody gets hurt!"

Here's to (still) my #1 productivity tool.

Best to all, yes even you, Ken!

Mike O.

P.S. hoping to have an RT update shortly with a bit of good news. Cross
fingers.

Thanks to Bruce Goldstein for support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Mon Dec  8 02:05:17 PST 1997