Re: Re: 2000

>>Do any of your products need any attention regarding the now
>>infamous "Year 2000" problem?  For example, license servers
>>and password verification files that use date codes.
>

>Not a problem for us Mac users, Bill.
>
>Yuk, yuk. Couldn't resist it!
>
>Mike O.

I was greatly amused by a piece in the new issue of "Advanced Imaging"
where the writer explains for pages and pages how wonderful it will be
that Windows 98 will support multiple monitors!  He treads over ground
that the Mac plowed in, what, 1986, with the Mac II...

John Snopes
Muncie, Indiana

---
TIG subscriber count is 904 on Sat Dec  6 20:25:19 PST 1997