Re: grain/DV and Digital Betacam question

er, I meant to say

>..., so I'm sticking to my guns that luminance must
> stay below 700mV above blanking, and so on.

not 714mV!

Matthew

Film Australia: Lightworks/dAVE/Film/Studios/Projection
ASE Editors' Website:     http://www.gpo.com.au/editors

---
**Congratulations to Seamus O'Kane on the birth of his son Alexander
Thanks to Snell & Wilcox for support of the TIG
TIG subscriber count is 901 on Tue Dec  2 18:25:45 PST 1997