Re: Digital Betacam Quality

<< Has anyone tried this mod?  Does it make much of a difference? >>

Yes, we have installed this mod in our machines, and it makes an appreciable
subjective improvement.   We can now make dubs without using an outboard
encoder.   Yes, there are about a zillion legs on the IC.

Jim Erickson, Colorist, Colorlab

---
**Congratulations to Seamus O'Kane on the birth of his son Alexander
Thanks to Snell & Wilcox for support of the TIG
TIG subscriber count is 902 on Tue Dec  2 15:17:19 PST 1997