Re[2]: Digital Betacam Quality

     Good luck, the last time I checked the I.C. cost around $700.00, and
     wasn't available. It's also a surface mount I.C., with about 50
     zillion legs.

Subject: Re: Digital Betacam Quality
Author:  robgc (Rob Chambers) {NAME:Rob
Chambers|EMS:INTERNET-OLD|MBX:robgc at infomatch.com} at MCIMAIL
Date:    12/2/97 12:00 AM

At 11:43 PM 01/12/97 -0800, I wrote:

>Sony has a bulletin out on this. It replaces the NTSC Encoder I/C on the
>DEC-65 board. Newer machines (in the last two or three months) probably
>already have this I/C installed.

Oops.. that should be the VPR-1 board. It is IC505 that creates the
component and composite data paths.

Rob Chambers.

---
Thanks to Snell & Wilcox for support of the TIG
TIG subscriber count is 904 on Tue Dec  2 00:00:49 PST 1997

Thanks to Snell & Wilcox for support of the TIG
TIG subscriber count is 903 on Tue Dec  2 10:31:50 PST 1997