Kodak Primetime

Hi, people

	I started a new work to broadcast and it needs to use  KODAK
PRIME TIME negative.In Brazil this negative isn't used yet, and  I'm
looking information about the result in the Telecine.
	If someone work with this negative, I'll be glad to share my
doubts.
	Please make in touch with me.I really need some help.

	Thanks

                      Magda Palma
		       Colorist
		     Casablanca - Sao Paulo-Brazil

---
thanks to Bill Varley of Command Post & Transfer of Toronto for
support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 882 on Thu Nov  6 15:02:23 PST 1997