Re: Two Line VITC Lines

>>I would like to know what the consciences is for the line used for "Two
>>Line VITC". So the question is what is the defacto standard if any.
>>Jack Sinclair
>
>Funny you should mention this... I was just finishing an
>email to my engineers saying we need to switch over to 14/16
>(we're currently 15/17... presumably a holdover from non-
>sync head 1" days).  All the network delivery requirements
>for me are 14/16 (ABC, NBC, CBS, HBO) so I will follow suit
>in order to minimize errors in dubbing, etc.  No standard,
>just convention to suit the majority.  -bt
>Bill Topazio, VP/Engineering     bt at mte.com     v:212-907-1225

Well, this IS interesting.  I've been using lines 16 and 18 for at least
the last five years on all Beta SP and Digi-Beta field recordings...

Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC

The Ultimate in ULTIMATTE compositing.

thanks to South London Filter for support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 881 on Tue Nov  4 10:12:31 PST 1997