Re: clearview is cloudy

At 09:54 AM 11/4/97 -0500, you wrote:
>> My question to the bunch is who has an elegant setting or way of running
>> clearview in a commercial daVinci environment that will allow adjust
>> ability of the clearview sampling window without having the tube
>> shutdown on every repo? Running clearview in bypass is not an option.
>>

>Get Scand'l intead.  It doesn't have the problem.
>
>Chris Ryan
>Nice Shoes

We run Clrview a lot without such problems.  The tube shutdown conditions
can be defined by the user when setting up Digital Deflection.

Craig Nichols
Director of Telecine Engineering
Todd-AO Video Services

---
thanks to South London Filter for support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 882 on Tue Nov  4 07:47:38 PST 1997