Re: Richard Terpilowski Telecine Fun Night Party

At 1:40 AM -0500 11/2/97, Dwaineo at aol.com wrote:
>I realize this posting violates Rob's TIG netiquette guide, as relates to
>thank you messages, but what the hey. Exception to every rule, and all
>that...
>
>I'd like to thank Donna and the gang at Options International for throwing a
>great party, for a great cause. I know I had a very enjoyable time getting
>together with the people we work with every day, and it appeared everyone
>else was also having a good time. Hopefully Richard had the best time of all,
>and I wish him well and hope he has a safe journey to the UK.
>
>Dwaine Maggart
>FSE daVinci L.A.

I'd like to heartily second this. Richard stayed on after his brother went
home, specially to be there, and it really sounded like he had a lot of
fun, as did we all, I think.

RT arrived in London on Saturday afternoon, their time, and was immediately
escorted to the pub by pals who had come to meet and greet! Sounds like the
party's going to continue for a while.

Thanks a million to the Options folks, and to everyone who came. Maybe Rob
can get hold of some of the photos and put them up on the web site??

Best to all

Mike Orton

thanks to Allan Taylor for support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 882 on Mon Nov  3 18:39:30 PST 1997

Follow-Ups: References: