Re: SGI

On Nov 3, 15:38, Alan Lasky wrote:
} Subject: Re: SGI

> I really don't want to get into an NT vs. SGI pissing match,  because
> frankly, it isn't all that interesting of a discussion. However, do an

Just as an aside, NT has a very long way to go to catch up to Unix in
reliability, features, philosophy, and ubiquity.

--Rob
TIG Admin
Senior Colorist, Pacific Ocean Post
Santa Monica, CA

rob at alegria.com         | "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at info.com            |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at cloister.org                KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
thanks to Allan Taylor for support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 882 on Mon Nov  3 16:45:10 PST 1997