Re: clearview is cloudy

Hi Mike,

It is our understanding that there is no remote control protocol currently
available to control Clearview on these telecines.  The control would be via
the Digital Deflection serial control which would mean only minor
adjustments from our end once this protocol is made available.

Best regards,
Joe Moore

>Is it safe to assume that you will also provide control of DAV's ClearView
>on Mk3 and Turbo2 machines that have DAV Scan Systems and ClearView
>installed?
>If so, when would this be integrated into the EdWin code?
>
>Regards,
>
>Mike Weaver (weav at skyview.com)
>Skyview Film & Video
>541 N. Fairbanks 22nd Floor
>Chicago, IL 60611
>ph:  312-670-1412
>fax: 312-670-4520
>

>---
>thanks to Rich Zabel of Tekniche for support of the TIG in 1997
>TIG subscriber count is 883 on Thu Oct 30 18:05:23 PST 1997
>mailinglist digest available.... unsubscribe via a message to
>'telecine-request at alegria.com' with Subject: unsubscribe

---
thanks to Allan Taylor for support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 882 on Mon Nov  3 14:54:51 PST 1997