Re: Richard Terpilowski Telecine Fun Night Party

On Nov 2,  1:40, Dwaineo at aol.com wrote:
} Subject: Richard Terpilowski Telecine Fun Night Party

> I realize this posting violates Rob's TIG netiquette guide, as relates to
> thank you messages, but what the hey. Exception to every rule, and all
> that...

Dwaine, I just looked at the 'guide' and I think it doesn't apply in
this case, your message is not only in good taste, it's necessary.

> I'd like to thank Donna and the gang at Options International

me too, it was great getting together, especially because I got to
meet some family, the ones who generally don't make it to NAB :]

---Rob
TIG admin
Senior Colorist, POP
Santa Monica, CA

rob at alegria.com         | "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at info.com            |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at cloister.org                KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
thanks to Allan Taylor for support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 886 on Sat Nov  1 23:41:23 PST 1997