Richard Terpilowski Telecine Fun Night Party

I realize this posting violates Rob's TIG netiquette guide, as relates to
thank you messages, but what the hey. Exception to every rule, and all
that...

I'd like to thank Donna and the gang at Options International for throwing a
great party, for a great cause. I know I had a very enjoyable time getting
together with the people we work with every day, and it appeared everyone
else was also having a good time. Hopefully Richard had the best time of all,
and I wish him well and hope he has a safe journey to the UK.

Dwaine Maggart
FSE daVinci L.A.

---
thanks to Allan Taylor for support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 886 on Sat Nov  1 22:41:34 PST 1997