SID Equipment

                      Subject:                              Time:  10:22
  OFFICE MEMO         SID Equipment                         Date:  11/1/97

We have been trying to locate a current manufacturer of the equipment used to
encode/decode the Neilsen program identifier information in the vertical
interval.  The only manufacturer I knew of was Valley Stream, and they are out
of the business.   Anyone having information on SID encoding and decoding
gear, please forward same to vta.engineering at vta.com.

"Don't let the smoke out, them parts won't work no more."

Larry Barth
Chief Engineer
Video Tape Associates
Atlanta, Ga.

---
TIG subscriber count is 885 on Sat Nov  1 07:41:14 PST 1997