Ferrit head refurb

We are in need of the names of who in the world refurbishes the audioheads
for the old Ferrits.  We have 2 Ferrits that have recently seen a lot of
long format duty and some of our heads are showing a lot of wear.  We need
either new stacks so we can repair them ourselves or the name of someone
who can do this for us.

Thanks
Dave Corbitt

---
thanks to Rich Zabel of Tekniche for support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 881 on Thu Oct 30 05:09:11 PST 1997