Re: My new upgrade!

On Oct 29, 23:12, Anne Masucci wrote:
} Subject: My new upgrade!

> Now that you've all stopped laughing, I'd just like to thank Rob, and
> all of those who add to the value of the TIG by posting very
> educational

Anne, you're welcome, and please don't ever let the 'tone' of the
group influence you against posting questions to which you need
answers.  Sometimes I learn a lot (or refresh my knowledge) by reading
the answers and background provided by some of the TIG participants,
to questions seeming obvious.  "It's refreshing".  (could be I've been
working on commercials too long).

I leave the specific area of your first question to those who would
explain it better than I.

--Rob
TIG Administrator
Senior Colorist, Pacific Ocean Post
Santa Monica, CA

rob at alegria.com         | "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at info.com            |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at cloister.org                KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
thanks to Rich Zabel of Tekniche for support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 880 on Wed Oct 29 21:00:20 PST 1997