Engineers, Hollywood CA

Telecine Engineer, Hollywood, CA

Full time position is available for a telecine engineer at Editel/LA.
We are seeking an experienced individual to join our engineering
department's evening shift.  The qualified engineer will have
experience with Cintel Ursa and Ursa Gold telecines, daVinci color
correctors and related equipment.

Editel/LA offers an excellent salary and benefits package including
401(k).  If you have an interest and want to work evenings, please
call Scott Carpenter at 213-931-1821 x787 or fax or send your resume
to:

Editel/LA
721 N. Highland Ave.
Hollywood, CA  90038
FAX	213-931-3094

Engineer, Hollywood, CA

Editell/LA has an opening for a senior engineer.  Qualified applicants
will have a minimum of 7 years post production engineering experience
and be able to maintain a variety of equipment in an expanding full
service post facility.  Ability to work with clients and solve
specific problems is a must.  Editel/LA offers an excellent salary and
benefits package including 401(k).  If you have interest, please call
Scott Carpenter at 213-931-1821 x787 or fax or send your resume to:

Editel/LA
721 N. Highland Ave.
Hollywood, CA  90038
FAX	213-931-3094

---
thanks to Rich Zabel of Tekniche for support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 880 on Wed Oct 29 17:59:39 PST 1997