-----Original Message-----
From:	Lorne T. Miess [SMTP:lmiess at planet.eon.net]
Sent:	Monday, October 27, 1997 1:29 AM
To:	telecine at alegria.com
Subject:	Overnight Colourists

I am working on a project that requires me to work 1am to 9am.  I sleep 4
hours in the morning and 4 hours before work.  What do other overnight
colourists do for sleep?

Lorne Miess
Studio Post
Edmonton

Lorne T. Miess
Senior Colourist
Studio Post & Transfer, Edmonton, Canada
Voice (403) 436-4444
Fax    (403) 438-8520

---
++ Thanks to Jesper Andersen of Copenhagen for support of the TIG in 1997 ++
TIG subscriber count is 880 on Sun Oct 26 23:24:32 PST 1997

TIG subscriber count is 877 on Tue Oct 28 07:07:08 PST 1997